- The Seaworld permanent exhibition.
Come to see common habitat of corals, colorful tropical seas fish and other creatures of seas and oceans.
where: Prague 7 - Holesovice Vystaviste
Opened daily 10am - 7pm
Find more at:
- 17th November - Czech public holiday in honour of "Velvet revolution" anniversary in 1989 (some shops might be closed)
- Jakub Schikaneder - an exhibition organised by the National Gallery of Prague. The biggest show of modern art and large number of unknown works to the public as new information on the artist’s life.
- Blanka Matragi in the Municipal House - the world famous fashion designer´s exhibition from 7th October opened daily from 10 am to 7 pm. This exhibition held in the Gaming Parlours will present primarily dresses and accessories but also glass, porcelain, sculptures, chandeliers and graphic art among others.
- Public Holidays List
- some shops might be closed, buses and trains have different schedule...
(might come handy when selecting dates for your visit)
5th July - Cyril and Methodius day (Slavic missionaries)
6th July - Jan Hus day (czech reformatory preacher)
28th September - Czech Statehood day
28th October - Day Czechoslovak State
17th November - Day of Struggle for Freedom and Democracy
24th,25th,26th December - Christmas
- Closure of metro station Narodni Trida - yellow line B - due to construction of Copa Centrum (multifunction building) from 10th July until further notice (approx. 2 years).
- Prague st. Vitus exhibition - after more than 20 years you may visit an exhibition featuring the Treasure of st.Vitus. It showcase the 139 reliquaries and liturgical items of priceless historical and artistic value.
- Prague Castle gardens - are opened from 12:00 so called Paradise Garden, Garden on the Ramparts and Hartig Garden are open after the reconstruction.
- Prague on Segway - are you tired of walking or public transportation? Borrow a segway - easy moving through Prague, guided tours offered as well.
More information: www.pragueonsegway.com
- Krizik´s Fountain - One of the most notable structures of Prague's Vystaviste remains one of the greatest tourist attractions of the hundred-spired Prague.
- The Botanical garden - The Garden invites its visitors to see and enjoy open air exhibitions, arranged as an impressive park, historical Vineyard of St. Claire, Japanese Garden, tropical greenhouse Fata Morgana together with numerous festive and educational events.
See more: www.botanicka.cz/hlavni-stranka/general-informa…
- Czech Beer Festival - 6th czech beer fes is held in exhibition centre Prague Holesovice from 16.5. - 1.6.2013.
- selection of the best from Czech breweries, Czech chefs, butchers and bakers for you.
- a chance to taste more than 70 brands of Czech beer
- live music every day and weekend afterparties until the morning
Visit this fest and find more info:
- Easter Market - 16.3. - 7.4.2013 - marketplace with Easter decorations, Easter eggs, whips, lace,cards, wooden products, handmade candles - everything and more to be seen at the Old Town Square.
- Sport Expo - 7th annual fair of sporting goods and equipment is happening on 9. - 11.5.2013 in Výstaviště Praha:
- more than 80 exhibitors
- wide range of cross-country equipment
- seminars, presentations of new products and technologies
Come and visit this fair or find more at:
- Czech holidays on 28th October - some shops might be closed, buses and trains have different schedule...
- Volkswagen Prague Marathon - If you like discovering the undiscovered, running alongside a river and meandering through the heart of a medieval capital city, then the Volkswagen Prague Marathon is for you. The race starts and finishes on the famous Old Town Square and takes you through all the different neighbourhoods of the wonderful city of Prague.
The Marathon runs on 12th May 2013.
- Aquapalace Praha - Water world, where you can spend the whole day. Sauna world,wellness/spa,fitness as well as refreshment.
Opened every day from 9 am to 11 pm.
Find more information:
- This new concert series presented by the Prague baroque orchestra Collegium 1704 in collaboration with the Czech Philharmonic raises the curtain on the world of vocal artistry of the 17th and 18th centuries. In Rudolfinum from 30th October 2012 to 7th May 2013.
- PRAGUE MODEL - an evidence of the look of Prague at the end of 19th century (before an extensive rebuilding of the city). More than two thousand buildings are rendered by LANGWEIL coloured model on the scale of 1:480 with all details.
Where: Museum of Prague
Address: Na Porici 52, Prague 8
Phone +420 224 816 773
Find more at :
- Black Light Theatre Image - every day performances starts at 8pm. An usual game of light and darkness.
You can not miss it.