- River Cruises on the Vltava - from April until October you can enjoy cruises on the Vltava river and admire the beauty of Prague - several types with different program are available - from short 1 hour cruise to evening Jazz boat with dinner.
- Public Holidays List - during public holidays some shops might be closed and public transportation might have different schedule. Here is a list for you - it might come handy when selecting dates for your visit.
1st January - Restoration Day of the Independent Czech State; New Year's Day
March, April - Easter Monday
1st May - Labour Day
8th May - Liberation Day
5th July - Saints Cyril and Methodius Day
6th July - Jan Hus Day
28th September - St. Wenceslas Day (Czech Statehood Day)
28th October - Independent Czechoslovak State Day
17th November - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day
24th December - Christmas Eve
25th December - Christmas Day
26th December -St. Stephen's Day(Czech: "The Second Christmas Day")
- Kinský Palace re-opens its permanent exhibition -
The National Gallery in Prague re-opens Kinský Palace after a year of closure. Two comprehensive permanent exhibitions - "The Art of Asia" and "The Art of the Ancient World", will present the masterpieces from Czech collections.
- Black Light Theatre Image - every day performances starts at 8pm. An usual game of light and darkness.
You can not miss it.
- Aquapalace Praha - Water world, where you can spend the whole day. Sauna world,wellness/spa,fitness as well as refreshment.
Opened every day from 9 am to 11 pm.
Find more information:
- The Seaworld permanent exhibition.
Come to see common habitat of corals, colorful tropical seas fish and other creatures of seas and oceans.
where: Prague 7 - Holesovice Vystaviste
Opened daily 10am - 7pm
Find more at:
- The Botanical garden - The Garden invites its visitors to see and enjoy open air exhibitions, arranged as an impressive park, historical Vineyard of St. Claire, Japanese Garden, tropical greenhouse Fata Morgana together with numerous festive and educational events.
- PRAGUE MODEL - an evidence of the look of Prague at the end of 19th century (before an extensive rebuilding of the city). More than two thousand buildings are rendered by LANGWEIL coloured model on the scale of 1:480 with all details.
Where: Museum of Prague
Address: Na Porici 52, Prague 8
Phone +420 224 816 773
Find more at :
- Krizik's Fountain - One of the most notable structures of Prague's Vystaviste remains one of the greatest tourist attractions of the hundred-spired Prague.
- Prague Castle gardens - are opened from 12:00 so called Paradise Garden, Garden on the Ramparts and Hartig Garden are open after the reconstruction.
- Prague on Segway - are you tired of walking or public transportation? Borrow a segway - easy moving through Prague, guided tours offered as well.
More information: www.pragueonsegway.com