- Kinský Palace re-opens its permanent exhibition -
The National Gallery in Prague re-opens Kinský Palace after a year of closure. Two comprehensive permanent exhibitions - "The Art of Asia" and "The Art of the Ancient World", will present the masterpieces from Czech collections.
- Vivat Musica! - until 2.11.2014 from 10 am - 6 pm.
The exhibition presents the world of music in fine art. The exhibition will feature artworks by prominent artists, such as Josef Václav Myslbek, Josef Mánes, Emil Filla and František Kupka.
- Black Light Theatre Image - every day performances starts at 8pm. An usual game of light and darkness.
You can not miss it.
- Aquapalace Praha - Water world, where you can spend the whole day. Sauna world,wellness/spa,fitness as well as refreshment.
Opened every day from 9 am to 11 pm.
Find more information:
- The Seaworld permanent exhibition.
Come to see common habitat of corals, colorful tropical seas fish and other creatures of seas and oceans.
where: Prague 7 - Holesovice Vystaviste
Opened daily 10am - 7pm
Find more at:
- The Botanical garden - The Garden invites its visitors to see and enjoy open air exhibitions, arranged as an impressive park, historical Vineyard of St. Claire, Japanese Garden, tropical greenhouse Fata Morgana together with numerous festive and educational events.
- PRAGUE MODEL - an evidence of the look of Prague at the end of 19th century (before an extensive rebuilding of the city). More than two thousand buildings are rendered by LANGWEIL coloured model on the scale of 1:480 with all details.
Where: Museum of Prague
Address: Na Porici 52, Prague 8
Phone +420 224 816 773
Find more at :
- Krizik´s Fountain - One of the most notable structures of Prague's Vystaviste remains one of the greatest tourist attractions of the hundred-spired Prague.
- Prague Castle gardens - are opened from 12:00 so called Paradise Garden, Garden on the Ramparts and Hartig Garden are open after the reconstruction.
- Prague on Segway - are you tired of walking or public transportation? Borrow a segway - easy moving through Prague, guided tours offered as well.
More information: www.pragueonsegway.com
- Closure of metro station Narodni Trida - yellow line B - due to construction of Copa Centrum (multifunction building) until further notice approx. autumn.
- Beer festival - the Letná park will host more than 100 kinds of beers of small czech breweries. Specialities, live music every day and un unforgettable experience!
Last untill 31.5.2014
- Public Holidays List
- some shops might be closed, buses and trains have different schedule...
(might come handy when selecting dates for your visit)
1st and 8th May
5th July - Cyril and Methodius day (Slavic missionaries)
6th July - Jan Hus day (czech reformatory preacher)
28th September - Czech Statehood day
28th October - Day Czechoslovak State
17th November - Day of Struggle for Freedom and Democracy
24th,25th,26th December - Christmas
- Prague Spring - an international music festival happening in historical buildings in Prague. Most famous musicians will perform untill 3.6.2014, when the last concert is.
- Jakub Schikaneder - an exhibition organised by the National Gallery of Prague. The biggest show of modern art and large number of unknown works to the public as new information on the artist’s life.